[tweetmeme source= 'klcreative' only_single=false]Always wanted to host a radio show? Internet radio services like blogtalkradio, Live365 and shoutcast allow you to flex your mic skills with little-to-no technical skills or investment other than your time and phone/computer/internet access. Rudimentary start-ups are often free or low-cost and provide an excellent platform for independent creative entrepreneurs to get the word out on their products and services!
Not the show host type? Hundreds of existing hosts are always hungry for content, so browse through the stations and book a few interviews to talk about what you do!
A few tips for setting up a blogtalkradio show:
Still not convinced? Here are blogtalkradio’s reasons for launching a radio show:
- It’s free and easy; just use your phone to host
- Share your expertise with the world
- Build exposure for your business or cause
- Increase your search-ability (a really powerful SEO tool)
- Ad revenue sharing is easy money
- Expands your network of colleagues and friends
- BlogTalkRadio has lots of tools to help you get started
- Cocktail parties are more fun when you tell people “I host my own talk show”
- Your opinion counts
- Your friends will be jealous and your parents proud
- BONUS REASON:
It’s awesome to hear YOUR VOICE on BlogTalkRadio!